Eiiti WADA Research Advisor
- Research Advisor
- Eiiti WADA
Think recursively, write functionally
Conducted the developments of Wadalab fonts and the Happy Hacking Keyboard. Many hours are now consumed in programming for drawing pictures.
- Visualization of Internet Activities
- 1972-IFIP WG2.1 member
- 1992-WIDE project member
- 1996-IPSJ Programming Symposium Chairman of the Steeing Committee
- 2001-IFIP WG9.7 member
- Eiiti Wada, Animation Program for the Happy Hacking Keyboard, Summer Programming Symposium, August 2004
- Eiiti Wada, Universal FIFOL machine, 46th Programming Symposium, January 2005
- Eiiti Wada, Astronomical Topics in Computer Science Papers, 10th workshop, Tenmou no Kai, January 2005
- Eiiti Wada, 'Lessons from the Past' session, 67th National Convention of IPSJ, March 2005
- Eiiti Wada, Anatomy of Prof. Nakanishi's Programming, Conference of the Japan Society for Symbolic and Algebraic Computation, June 2005
- Eiiti Wada, A Taste of Functional Programming, Programming Haskell, IPSJ Magazine, Vol. 46, No. 4 (April 2005), pp. 423--430 (in Japanese).
- Eiiti Wada, Rubic Cube and Multiplication of Permutation, Programming Haskell, IPSJ Magazine, Vol. 46, No. 7 (July 2005), pp. 829--835 (in Japanese).
- Eiiti Wada, Functional Picture Painter, Programming Haskell, IPSJ Magazine, Vol. 46, No. 10 (October 2005), pp. 1163--1171 (in Japanese).
- Eiiti Wada, Calendrical Calculation, Programming Haskell, IPSJ Magazine, Vol. 47, No. 1 (January 2006), pp. 54--62 (in Japanese).