ジャン ローシャ 研究員
- ジャン ローシャ Jean LORCHAT
Who wants to immerse in a pervasive Internet?
The Internet is becoming closer to a pervasive technology everyday. But it takes more than ubiquity to provide complete immersion.
The Internet might be pervasive, but its inherent heterogeneity is preventing it from becoming an efficient immersion environment. My research interest is to provide a ubiquitous and harmonious internet experience, that can be hopefully achieved with the help of research.
- Wireless networking
- Ad-hoc routing
- Layer-3 mobility
- Cross-layer cooperation
- WIDE project member
- Nautilus6 project member
- Jean Lorchat, Thomas Noel, "Overcoming the IEEE 802.11 paradox for realtime multimedia traffic", Computer Communications Journal, November 8, 2006.
- Jean Lorchat, Thomas Noel, "Energy Efficiency and QoS Optimizations of IEEE 802.11 Communications using Frame Aggregation", Internation Journal of Wireless and Mobile Communications, Volume 1, Number 3/4, 2006.
- Jean Lorchat, Koshiro Mitsuya, Romain Kuntz, "A NetBSD-based IPv6/NEMO Mobile Router", Asia BSD Conference (AsiaBSDCon), March 2007.
- Julien Montavont, Jean Lorchat, Thomas Noel, "Deploying NEMO : A Practical Approach", International Conference on ITS Telecommunications (ITST), June 2006.
- Jean Lorchat, Romain Kuntz, "Evaluation of NEMO Communications Using Hybrid Measurement", International Conference on ITS Telecommunications (ITST), June 2006.
- Romain Kuntz, Jean Lorchat, "Building Fault Tolerant Networks using a multihomed Mobile Router: a Case Study", Asian Internet Engineering Conference (AINTEC), December 2006.
- Koshiro Mitsuya, Jean Lorchat, Thomas Noel, Keisuke Uehara, "SONAR: A Statistic Repository of Mobility Platforms", First Workshop on Network Mobility (WONEMO), January 2006.
- Jean Lorchat, Keisuke Uehara, "Optimized inter-vehicle communications using NEMO and MANET", Second Workshop on Vehicle to Vehicle communications (V2VCOM), July 2006.
- Jean Lorchat, Thomas Noel, "Reducing Power Consumption in IEEE 802.11 Networks", International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, August 2005.
- Jean Lorchat, Thomas Noel, "Power Performance Comparison of Heterogeneous Wireless Network Interfaces", Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC), October 2003.
- Jean Lorchat, Thomas Noel, "Energy Savings in IEEE 802.11 Communications using Frame Aggregation", Globecom, December 2003.